StaffLogger is a free trial software application from the Clocks & Alarms subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish and it was last updated on 2011-05-01. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
StaffLogger - employee monitoring program for controlling the working time on computers. The program logs the applications the user works with and the sites the user visits. StaffLogger is used to monitor the computer activity of the user.
1. Logging the time spent in applications.
2. Logging idle time.
3. Logging the time spent on websites.
4. Grouping applications and sites by categories (work, Internet, leisure...)
5. Visual reports.
StaffLogger will help you:
- keep track of your personal time and find out what you actually spend your time on when you work with the computer.
- know what your employees spend their working time on
- receive detailed reports about the activities of every employee in various aspects.
- determine the most efficient/inefficient employee
This information will allow you to manage your staff better and make the corresponding decisions based on facts.
Start using StaffLogger right now and you will get the results already in the evening!
StaffLogger (version 4.6.2) has a file size of 2.93 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 278 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.