StaffLogger - employee monitoring program for controlling the working time on computers. The program logs the applications the user works with and the sites the user visits. StaffLogger is used to monitor the computer activity of the user.
1. Logging the time spent in applications.
2. Logging idle time.
3. Logging the time spent on websites.
4. Grouping applications and sites by categories (work, Internet, leisure...)
5. Visual reports.
StaffLogger will help you:
- keep track of your personal time and find out what you actually spend your time on when you work with the computer.
- know what your employees spend their working time on
- receive detailed reports about the activities of every employee in various aspects.
- determine the most efficient/inefficient employee
This information will allow you to manage your staff better and make the corresponding decisions based on facts.
Start using StaffLogger right now and you will get the results already in the evening!
» version 4.6.2 - posted on 2011-05-01
The ideas suggested by users have been considered, the bugs have been fixed.
» version 2.2 - posted on 2009-06-29
+ monitor by categories
+ monitor by documents
+ new reports
+ bugs were fixed
EULA - End User License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
LeaderTask is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to LeaderTask are exclusively owned by Almeza Research.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use LeaderTask, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use LeaderTask.
The registered LeaderTask software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The LeaderTask unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of LeaderTask without written permission from the copyright holder. The LeaderTask unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Registration instructions can be found here.
6. LeaderTask IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. ALMEZA RESEARCH WILL NOT BELIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Almeza Research.
8. Installing and using LeaderTask signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove LeaderTask files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.